We've been planning for this day for weeks! Lia was well-behaved all throughout the ceremony at Don Bosco Church in Makati because she was well-fed and fast-asleep. She slept througout the ceremony including the part when the priest poured water on her head (I guess, she took after me...antukin..hehe). She also slept through the lunch reception at Superbowl in Glorietta 4..so Pen and I got to mingle and spend time with friends and family (who I terribly miss being cooped up inside the house for many weeks now). We're so happy that everything went well. Special mention to the cupcakes (as souvenirs) and the baptismal cake that were so cute and yummy! Thanks to Mitchelle Sweet Kiss (which we discovered through Buyanihan that got us a good deal). And special thanks as well to her ninangs (Ethel Locarinas, Dominoe Banez, Len Mina-Gonzales and Bibi Ocampo Tan) and ninongs (Nino Paz, Danny Cheng, Mark Casquero and Allan Chu) as well--who we know will help us rear Lia to be a good Christian.
No comments:
Post a Comment