Dear Lia,
Heartwarming! Even if you probably are not using it to call me but since last week (or so) you've regularly say "Da da" and "Da di". Much to the chagrin of your mom, she's still waiting for you to learn to say "Ma ma" or "Ma mi". I think i've even heard you say "Ya ya" or even "Li ya". But not mama yet. I'm sure when you do it would be a great relief for her. So maybe it would be a gift you can give to her on you 6th month or 1st year she'd be absolutely thrilled. :)
I'm super happy that i'm able to make you smile most of the time you see me. You event stop breastfeeding, look at me and smile leaving mama's breast leaking milk! Mama would "Baby! Natatapon!". Looks like you are really Daddy's girl. :)
Thus, it is becoming hard for me to imagine leaving for a trip and not seeing you for several days! So far, that hasn't happened yet but i'm sure it will happen soon. I don't know how I'd cope on that idea yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment