Earlier tonight, we witnessed you cry the worse cry you had and we had no idea why. You were coughing a bit but not continuously. But it was clear you were having a hard time with something. We know you don't cry for no reason. There is something really really bothering you. Your mama and I were worried. Your yaya was there to help. Especially when you suddenly vomited.
It was a spit up to which we were used to. There was a lot of it. Mostly milk and think fluid we thought at first to be phlegm. Yaya had to change your clothes again.
For a brief moment, you were relieved but when mama lied you down again, you cried once more. I asked her to carry you again. Then, it happened again. You vomited what seemed to me more than the first time. I was worried. I called your Lola.
Told lola what happened. At first she wasn't sure what it could be. Until I told her you ate mango then milk. She said that in her experience you shouldn't eat fruit then milk. At least not yet. It seems that maybe like us when we were small, the combination does not suit your stomach. So from now on, no more mangoes.
It was comforting to have Lola around. Someone to ask to for experience as a mother. I'm glad she's around to help us when we need her. You bring her much joy baby. You'd play with her more when you grow up. She'd be in your school and would join you in your wedding. Remember then to thank her just for being there!
No comments:
Post a Comment